Just broke up with boyfriend over dog custody with his ex girlfriend!

Broke up because he plans to always see the dog that he bought for his girlfriend when they were living together, but he continues to visit him and take him to work every 1 or 2 weeks. Goes to her house and picks up the dog. And the dog is young. He wants to do this forever. And he said he won't give him up. What do you guys and girls think?

11

What Guys Said 1

• So he likes his dog. What's the big deal?

• he sees he's ex every week or two weeks to get the dog? besides, he did not have the dog, before the relationship. He bought the dog for her, Yes he loves the dog, but it's yime he giv it up. I hope no woman will put up with that. Frendly terms with ex yes, but once a week or every two weeks, to her house NO! you guys don't see it. He doesn't want to give up his ex-girlfriend up.

• Believe me, I DO see what you mean. And I know what it feels like from my experience. And I can tell you that you are on the no big deal side of things. Shit could be a lot uglier.

What Girls Said 1

• Aww :(. I have a dog and to me, he's my baby, so obviously your ex felt that this dog was like his kid. On the other hand, he could also be using the dog as an excuse to hang on to his ex and what they had together. I think that if he felt more strongly about you then he wouldn't have let you go, so with or without the dog, you made the right decision of breaking up with him.

• thank you! I feel the same way, sad but true. I think he wants to hang on to that as well.