Call it quits or work it out?

1) Parents don't approve 2) Friends don't approve 3) He's cheated on me before but we got back together 4) My ex confessed he was stupid for choosing this other girl over me and will be in town this weekend and wants to hangout. And other guys want to hangout with me as well5) we don't really talk like couples should but he wants to work on this because he wants to be with me but wants to know if breaking up is what I really want.

Even If I know I'm going to miss him a lot and will want to get back together once I see him at school?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this a serious question?

What Guys Said 4

• Plus, you're too yuong to be steady, your parents are right. Get your frreedom back right now!

• call it quits! you still have your whole life to find someone better.. and there are many guys better then him..

• i stopped at 3.

call it quits

• call it quits

What Girls Said 4

• done ties done ties. After he cheated on you should have been a deal breaker, and there has to be a legit reason not to like him if all your friends and parents don't.

• I'd call it quit.

• when they cheat once, possibly give them a second chance. but when it does happen a second time, he'll never change. leaveee em

• call it quits. and make sure the ex doesn't just want you for sex