Call it quits or work it out?

1) Parents don't approve 2) Friends don't approve 3) He's cheated on me before but we got back together 4) My ex confessed he was stupid for choosing this other girl over me and will be in town this weekend and wants to hangout. And other guys want to hangout with me as well5) we don't really talk like couples should but he wants to work on this because he wants to be with me but wants to know if breaking up is what I really want.

Even If I know I'm going to miss him a lot and will want to get back together once I see him at school?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this a serious question?