Should I dump him, or...?

So.. I found out my boyfriend hung out with a chick he used to fool around with (they were never serious though). I also found out she came on to him, but he swears he didn't cheat.

Anyway, I found out she's still been dropping by his place. He told me she has a lot of issues & he's worried about her.. I don't like the situation.

Is telling him to stop seeing her or its over too much to ask? Am I coming off like a psycho gf? I usually don't care, but I found out she did come on to him, & she's really attractive & easy if ya get my drift...

I already asked him to stop seeing her w/o any "threats". I also found out she came on to him, but he still won't stop seeing her. This girl sleeps with married men. I want her out of the picture, but he seems unwilling.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• You can tell him that you don't like the idea that he is hanging out his old friend. But I don't think you have a right to tell him to stop hanging out with her. Your boyfriend have his own life so he doesn't have and so it you. If you can't control your jealousy or trust him then you guy shouldn't be dating at all

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, threatening always helps :P

Can't you just tell him it would make you feel a lot better if he didn't see her that often?

Why are people so unwilling to work on their relationships? If I was given an ultimatum like that, no matter how reasonable, I would always end it. Because I don't want to be with a person who uses threats like that and is unwilling to positively work on a relationship.

• You'll either have to trust him or leave him for your own sanity. What he does or does not do is really nothing you can control so try to keep it stateside and decide on your own policies. You can submit your request though and see the reaction but don't get into a fight over it.

• you shouldn't dump him, you should hump him LOL. those kinda girls are awesome

What Girls Said 2

• i think some times because of the emotional ties with have with our current bf's..we kinda get blinded by what he does outside of our relationship..example your situation..if he really cared for you and RESPECTED you..none of this drama would be taking place right now..i know its way easier said then done ..but its time to cut him loose and find some one who will and wants to care and respect you you all the time

• if there is no trust in your relationship with him..its time to move on..