After you dump someone, can you sleep that night?

Guys/Girls, the question is above. I have issues sleeping the night I dump a girl :/

thanks for all the answers guys... I appreciate it :)

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, when you still have lingering feelings and unresolved issues it can eat at you. It happens...

What Girls Said 5

• ive never dumped anyone but I imagine that yea it would suck =/

• you feel bad. that's understandable. but you'll get over it

• Honestly that's pro ly your conscious maybe your should have tried to work things out night time is thinking time make sure you made the right decision

• it's very hard to get sleep. I keep thinking about the person and how they're feeling.

• same here.

What Guys Said 5

• After I dump someone, I sleep like a baby. There was a reason for breaking up with her and it didn't happen over night. I usually think things over thoroughly. By the time I end up breaking it off, I'm long gone emotionally. This has only happened a few times and the girls definitely deserved it so don't go judging.

• If you're just making a break up official, the usual case (peo[le know it's coming), then why feel bad about it?

• Iv never dumped anyone before. But being dumped can certianly keep you up at night. I'm sure doing it can be the same.

• Never had to dump anyone, but I imagine it would bother me to an extent.

• That's why I let them dump me.