Would you ever check a girl or guy out if you were in a relationship?

if you had a girlfriend or boyfriend and if so why when you have a girlfriend or boyfriend is it cheating?

74

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• It's human nature to look and everyone gives in whether they admit it or not. And it doesn't mean cheating.

• Not on purpose, but there is the split second reflex before sense kicks in.

• Oh I didn't know you checking me out I am so flattler lol

• Yeah, can't really help it. A girl that walks in with skimpy clothing will make me think "hmmm" (there may or may not be an "h" there), but I follow the "look but don't touch" rule. No worries

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think it's necessarily cheating. Guys and girls will naturally want to look at the opposite gender. It's what made your boyfriend/girlfriend attracted to you in the first place. Don't take it too personally if you catch them looking at someone else, it really doesn't mean that they're going to really cheat on you.

• Oh of course it made me feel a little uneasy but he's a guy and I get even better looks from him when I glam up :)

• hahah well that's good

• Idk but I get real jelouse wen my cusin(boy)and my boyfriend are watcging tv...and the lady from george lopez shows come up...tgere all checjing her out and sh*t..i just simply don't like that...

• yeah. checking guys out is not cheating--it's something that's out of my control.

• yeah I do its not a crime its natural to look just don't touch (:

• I'm pretty sure my boyfriend checks out girls all the time, it's human nature. I also check out guys. Sometimes I'll even make jokes about it saying "look at that hot girl over there!". I guess you just have to have trust in them to know they won't do anything. And it's not cheating if you're checking someone out, it's cheating if you start to get intimate with them like kissing, sex, etc, while you are with someone else.

• I do it, I don't notice guys as often when I'm with somebody as when I'm single, but I'll oogle at a cute guy every now and then. It's not cheating to check someone out. You can't walk around with blinders on. There's nothing wrong with appreciating the beauty of someone else, as long as you don't overly flirt with them or try to pursue anything with them.