How often do you see/hear from you boyfriend or girlfriend?

How many times per week? Would it be twice a week you see them usually? Do they text or call everyday?

155

Most Helpful Guy

• k, I currently don't have a girlfriend. BUT when I do I'd love to text her everyday. Tell her goodmorning, ask her how her day was (middle of the day), call her terms of endearment (babe, beautiful, gorgeous, sweet face, angel face, booger blossom), tell her how sexy her ass is, explain to her about my day, tell her how badly I want to go snowboarding again, etc.

the list goes on.

• omg be my bf! :DD

• oh, I also forgot to mention asking her what color of underwear she's wearing, and all the dirty nasty voilent things I wanna do to her in the shower... and uhhhm... there's more too. But I'm pretty sure the reader knows where I'm getting at

• hahaha I think I got it

What Guys Said 4

• i am single, but back in the day when I was sort of dating this girl (not oficial) I would text her like every other day, and we would see each other once a week...don't know why she called me desperate...And this was me texting her and calling her out.

• Well, I'm engaged. But my fiance and I don't talk every day- we like to lead our own lives.

Sometimes we don't talk for a week or so at a time.

• Almost everyday:)

• we talk everyday even with her busy with school and work. We still find time to talk even if its for 5 mins

What Girls Said 15

• me and my boyfriend practically live together lol. he does have his own place at his parents so in the weekend we go stay there. then during the week he stays at mine, it works out pretty good cause I sleep during the night and then go to school during the day and he works night shift and sleeps when I'm at school. we text when he leaves to go to work and when he goes on breaks and stuff. and I can always wake up with a cute text from him :) he even has a key for my house! lol its cute

• I see my boy frend every min of the day except wen he goes visits his parents for four or five hours...i sleep with him and wake up with him ,i eat with him,i shower with him,i even sh*t in front of him...were comfterble enoght to even do tgat I love havinf his presents with me...always...lol

• Lol...yea...im only 17and I can do yhis...oh but it wasn't that easy..i had tho go throgh lot of problem to get were I am now with him...my mom was super protective over mee and my uncl and grandma were too...and I lived with all three if them at the same time...but the hey figuer out I had sex...and they layed off..i guess they were protecting my verginity...lol

• We text everyday no matter how busy we are.If one of us is busy we would inform each other that we can't text or meet for that day.Calling would be like 4 times a week but we seeing each other 3 times per week.

• Text him throughout throughout the day, every day and I see him at least twice week. This is since we've been together exclusively for a month.

• So me and my guy aren't officially monogamous but we've been dating since the beginning of the year and I've known him for about four years. We used to live near each other but I started university and he moved off to California. I still talk to him every day no matter how busy we both are because he goes ballistic if we go through a day without speaking (which annoys the crap out of me). We text through the day and call or skype through the night. Which means I never get to sleep since I have to study after he falls asleep.

• We text each other all the time. He comes and visits every time he gets a day off (he lives an hour away) so I get to see him about twice a week. Though I think once the novelty of our relationship wears off he'll stop coming to see me so often.

• That's sad =(

I think my girlfriend right now is doing the same thing...not experiencing the novelty of it anymore and is drifting away

• its not sad...he's spending tons of money in gas to come see me. I like seeing him a lot but I'm not sure its a practical long term plan. If we lived in the same city, we would probably be together every day right now which is also not practical in the long term... it sometimes sucks how things can change and I hope you figure out how to keep your girlfriend from drifting away

• My boyfriend texts me every day, maybe 3 separate times for a few hours each time. We talk on the phone maybe 2-3 times a week. See each other 4 times a week usually

• I see my boyfriend every day usually. I have university lectures in the day and he has work and we both have our social lives to keep up with but we still meet up at the end of the day to cuddle up and go to sleep, even if it's just for a few hours

• We see each other daily and usually call daily. We rarely text.

• I usually see him between 3-5 times a week and we always text each other a few times every day.

• everyday but were not talking right now so idk...

• I spoke every day with my ex except if there's a special reason not to before he broke up with me

• we talk, text or skype EVERY day and we see each other at LEAST twice a week, because of college and med school...

• I see my boyfriend 5 days a week due to school and we have all the same courses together. During the weekends I will also usually see him. I would say we do everything together and we've been told we look like a married couple. We go shopping, eat, sleep (when I'm allowed at his house), shower and have sex together. I've known him for a year though we've been together 4 months.

• well I don't get to see my boyfriend that often because he lives like 40 min away and we both go to school and work, but we text each other everyday :)