What is my ex boyfriend trying to do to my head?

we broke up about a month ago. he started seeing a girl straight away after we broke up, theyre now together. I don't think he knows I know - his brothers friend told me.

out of the blue my ex boyfriend starts calling and texting me. this has been going on for about 4 days straight now - constant calls and texts from him.

i've replied to a few questions he's asked to do with 'important questions' he asked - probably just an excuse to get me to reply!

he asked me if I was seeing someone else and if I could answer honestly so he could 'move on'...i didn't reply, and don't feel I have to tell him whether I'm seeing anyone or not - its not his business anymore. AND for a start anyway, he has a GIRLFRIEND! so why would it even matter?! guys please give me some insight into this guys head?

and no, I will never take him back after what he's done to me, I just want to try and explain what he's doing. :)

15

Most Helpful Guy

• He thinks your still interested, so he can have you like a puppet on a string, so its good you have lost respect for him, because he is not showing you any, he is just trying to find out if you still like him, so the best you can do is let him know that your not interested in children anymore and that there's many men a lot better, this will slap him right in the chops because he thinks he is the best you can get, good luck,x

• I totally agree with you, stubbsy. I was in the same situation about a year ago. This guy I was dating wanted to move on but did not have the guts to say it straight to my face, so, one day, I see him flirting with this other girl on f/b. I called him to ask him what the hell was going on and he told me all about his new relationship. After 4 months he broke up with her and came crawling back to me. Now, I wish I did not accept him back for he is now seeing my best friend! Go figure!

• Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and a lot of talent the guys would appreciate, so set your standards higher than what this fool can ever be worthy of, because if you got him, you can obviously do better right, you have talent, so it won't go un noticed,x

What Guys Said 4

• That you would tell any secretes the two of you once shared (like his emtional side perhaps?) to the other girl... and she would dump him as a result..?

• i've never met her - I duno who she is plus she lives miiiles away so I doubt he'd be that much of a p****! :)

• He is hiding something and is scared that would interfere with it!

• please explain in more detail?!

• this guy sounds emotionally manipulative, nice. you're better off alone

• Bluntly he is using you to make himself feel better about his past actions towards you/change his decisions now for you. GIVEN he still cares about you as I can see by the way he tiptoes into asking a question about what your feelings are for him etc. But really all you can do is respond to his questions carefully and tell him how your feeling. But if he pushes his way in to get your answer don't even bother answering.

What Girls Said 1

• He is toying with you. If he had made a decision to break up with you in the first place, then he is not mature enough to hold up to his decision. My advice is for you not to start over with this guy. He is going to hurt you again! Trust me in on this, I am talking from my own experience...