Girls: How long do you still think about your ex?

If you broke up with him, and the relationship itself was fine, but for one reason or another outside of your control you couldn't be together, how long would you continue to think about and miss him?

Would you want him to attempt to contact you at all?

70

Most Helpful Girl

• It's been 6months and I'm still not over him. I kinda told my boyfriend I thought about breaking about with him because he wasn't communicating well with me and that makes me sad all the time but I didn't cause I love him. I think he freaks out and dump me a few days after. I think he still likes me and others think so too. But both of us kinda hide our feelings. I can see that he's trying to find something to talk to me at work. We rarely see each other, maybe once in 2weeks. He seems happy when I'm around. I miss him every day, but I don't show it due to some reason. But I would like it if he attempt to contact me. He never did, I guess he lack of confidence as he is a shy guy.

What Girls Said 6

• Also depends on if you still have connection to them like Facebook, seeing them around, texting etc. Once all contact was severed I'd say 3/4 months but thoughts stopped being about missing but more about how he hurt/treated me.

Longer if your still somehow in contact.

• Depends. Some I haven't even missed or given a second thought to and one I still miss from way back. I think it's best not to call.

• 10 years and still thinking...depends on the feelings you had.

• jesus this is scary

• It is scary and it sucks! No other answer. He could come back into my life anytime and I would accept him with open arms, because of the love we had.

• For me maybe 3-4 months!

• all the time, no matter how long it's been. but just because I think of him, doesn't mean anything

• How soon after a breakup do you stop missing and wanting to be with him, assuming you were the one doing the breaking up, but you had to do it because of something outside of your control (not related to the relationship itself)?

• It depends on the connection and experiences we had.

I'm still in contact with most of my exs and have become great friends with them. However, there are a few that it just hurts to bad or I could careless.

What Guys Said 0