Whats the worst thing someone said to you when you broke up?

Whats the worst thing some said to you during a break up? my ex said that I wasn't a girl he could be serious with

96

Most Helpful Girl

• That must have hurt you alot. I'm sorry to hear that.

My ex treated me like dirt few months before the breakup. He was very emotionally abusive, so it wasn't just one sentence that broke my heart. It was a series of scathing acerbic attitude that broke my heart really bad.

What Guys Said 6

• And let's not forget good old "... is now single" status update.

• Got dumped with the words "I am not leaving you, you left me", all while already having someone new.

• You are too young for me lets just be friends.

• i could have loved you

• That I was gay

• My Ex Fiancee dumped me for another guy she just met.

She kissed me and told me that I didn't complete her anymore. Walked out and left everything we promised each other.

What Girls Said 8

• My ex was incredibly controlling and emotionally abusive so most of the things he said to me over the years hurt. What really tried to tear my heart out was when he said "i watched you throw away our future and decided it didn't matter enough to try and stop you. But it pisses me off that if you just did what I say, we would still be together." He always did know the best way to hurt me. :/

• Get lost and f*** off...I found its funny because I'm the one who asked for a break up lol but he gave me that words.

• That I ruined his life, probs hey.

• You are not what I want

Leave me alone and go into your life

• "You mean nothing to me"

After he met someone new. Ouchhh.

• Your too normal for me. That doesn't even make sense!

• My ex told he thought I was the one but he don't think so anymore.

• My ex told me the worst thing I have said to him was

you don't deserve someone like me

the fact he told me that this was the worst thing, is the thing that hurt me most when we broke up

i didn't mean what I said