Guys be honest, if you misjudged her, would you give her a chance?

If you thought she was a stalker, or just desperate but then you see and realize that you were wrong, would you give her a chance?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Stalk me dammit! I'd boil a million live puppy dogs in a trench full of tar to have women interested in me at such a level. Think I'm kidding? I've got the bulldozer right here! Starf forking out those mutts

What Guys Said 6

• i would.

• What? A girl who's desperate stalker? I taught only boys can be that!

• I'm rarely ever wrong. I'm usually the opposite and have given people the benefit of the doubt until there is overwhelming evidence on the contrary. Personally I wouldn't but I'm not like most guys.

Plus there is a difference between being stalked by someone you like and by someone you don't like.

• No. God no. I was wrong and I am a man! As a man it is BROCODE to avoid that bitch.

• Depending on what I "misjudged her" for and if I actually liked her or not. However, I'm hardly ever wrong.

• yes of course I would give her a second chance

What Girls Said 1

• i would imagine he'd be too embarrassed or wouldn't even last until theen