Boyfriend talking to his ex-girlfriend. What should I do?

I was at a party last night with my boyfriend. We had already had a discussion about this girl he used to like who he still texted and messaged on Facebook. She was at the party and he talked to her several times. When she asked for one of my beers (which I paid for), he told me to give her one. He talked about her a lot during the party and was worried about who she was talking to and riding home with. What should I do?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• i was reading the preview of this on the recent tab then I got to the part about the beers and literally said out loud "douchebag!" so then I clicked on this. and I think you should tell him to either get over her and let her do her own thing or tell him you want to take a break until he can get over her.

What Guys Said 2

• Jesus girl, you need to ask, this guy has just spanked you round the face with her and is only concerned about her, you need to leave him and make room for your talent because this guy obviosly thinks you have none, there is no way I would allow a friend disrespect his girl like this, let alone do it myself, so you need to drop him like a sack of dog dish, and wait for that guy who is willing to show you how much he thinks he is worth your talents, otherwise your second best until she gets lost,xx

• You could first ask him what gives. I know I get insanely jealous if my wife acknowledges an ex boyfriend. But then again at one point she admitted to sometimes still having feelings for him.

OTOH she knows my ex boyfriend is around and he says hi to me, or vice versa. But we have no real interest in each other. That's the extent of things with him and I. Just hello.

I don't believe in getting angry with someone that I claim to love so I never get angry at my wife.

But I can and will get angry with her ex if he makes a move on her. Even if it's her idea.

What Girls Said 4

• Dump the direspectful loser.

• You should have found another guy at the party and left with him. He was concerned about her not you so you should have just left and you shouldn't have given her your beer. Tell her to go buy her own or he could buy her one. Not one of yours. Chances are, if you left, he would have left with her not think about you at all. Leave him.

• I'm guilty of doing this but now that I think about it how rude was I but you should sit down with him and talk about her let him know your his girl not that girl

• He obviously still likes this girl. You need to make sure he understands that you are his priority, not an option. He can't just have a girlfriend and still treat this other girl like a girlfriend. I say either talk to him or let him go...