Girls, why do you dump the good guy for the bad one?

The good guy may not always be the most fun but he also treats you right and usually winds up getting married to a girl who appreciates him while you dump him for some pathetic abusive loser who might be a little more fun but not the best in the end.

So why do you do this?

71

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think we pick bad boy deliberately I think it have to do with controlling. A lot of girls want to be the last love for the guy. A lot of girls want to be with the guy of their dream and have him eat out of our hand. The thrill of chasing and taking control of that person heart are the most important.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE