Ex told me he liked me but is still in love with his ex?

So my crush who told me he liked me a few days ago just told me that he is still in love with his ex and that he feels what were doing is wrong and now idkk what to do Because its kinda awkward... what should I do?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• er. wow?

the guy needs grow a pair- and get over his old relationship... they broke up for a reason...

the only thing you can really do is lay off and let him figure himself out... which may take a while.

What Guys Said 3

• I had theme issue, she stayed with me for exactly for one month and left me for him (left him for me and vise versa). So you know what to do or you don't expect to much from the other person or you just let it be (he and his ex I mean). She left me because she felt she belonged to him, and I gave her the world and she confessed that whe really really matched! so you see... just another lie from an other guy.. no, don't fool yourself, the truth is just behind the corner of your heart.

• Stay close, but avoid any emotional entanglement.

And word of advice, you actions might not give you any emotional problems, but it might cause to him another break up feeling . Pretty awful thing, given the fact he is not over the last one

• Give him space until he's over his ex.

What Girls Said 3

• Here's the way I see it: life's too short to wait around for anyone. So no, why should you give him time? If he's in love with his ex, very well. Crush on a guy that isn't.

• what were you doing?

• We were planning to hang out and stuff and we were kinda flirting but not that much

• say what I just said...

• Mkayy

• drama. leave it. he's not ready to start anything anytime soon