Would you hang out with or buy your ex gifts?

My ex says that he's over me, so why is he wanting to hang out and buying me little gifts? He and I have gotten along, having fun together and communicating better in the last few weeks then we did towards the end of our relationship. he's starting to take an interest in things that I like and my hobbies. He messaged me a few weeks ago saying that he has noticed positive changes in me and that makes him happy.

I want to give us another try. Could he be showing interest in me again? he's seeing another girl, which shocks me that he's putting any energy at all into me.

Thoughts?

11

What Guys Said 1

• well I have friends who were once my girlfriends and trust me I would do anything for most of them so maybe you are just a good person when befirended

What Girls Said 1

• he wants to because he's over you. you're just another friend now. and friends hang out