My ex has a girlfriend. He was texting me the other day.

my ex has a girlfriend. he was texting me the other day...and he said this 'do you think it would ever be the same between us?'

what does that mean?! no course it won't be the same between us, you have a girlfriend dumb ass! why would he even say it?!

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Testing the waters. He knows the answer to the question, he just wants a confirmation. Men are like that. Once a relationship suffers a hardship, it most often never recovers to the fullest, which really is unfortunate. Why can't we all just get along?...lol..

What Guys Said 4

• He values your friendship and wants for you to be close like you were before you started dating. He might also want your blessing, especially if he broke up with you or feels like he was the reason it ended between you two. He may feel bad about dating this other girl.

• hmm I don't know like the same as in friends or the same as in boyfriend/girlfriend

maybe he wants a hook up idk

• Maybe he still wants to be your friend, or he misses you.

• Maybe he wants to validate his decision to move on and find someone else. If that's it, he probably misses you.

What Girls Said 3

• ummm why ask here? just ask him yourself "what do you mean?" or something lol

• o boys so confusing but I think that he might want to get back together with you and he is willing to forget the fact that he has a girlfriend. he wants to know if you feel the same way about him. ask yourself if you ever would get back together with him.

• Probably he realized what he had missed. Maybe he wants you as his girlfriend instead of the new one