Should I stop hanging out with him?

Ok. So I'm really confused about what to do or think about this guy. We've been dating for a little over a month. A couple weeks ago he wanted us to be exclusive, then a week later he tells me we can't be intimate anymore because he's still getting over his ex. Yet, he still really wants to hang out with me. At first, I thought it was fine since we had been going so fast with everything and thought it'd be nice if we spent more quality time together. So we stopped being intimate until last night I see him at the bar and he keeps touching me. He buys me a couple beers and tells me that I have to sleep over at his place Because he doesn't want me to drive drunk. So we go back to his place and he kisses me and cuddles with me in bed. I get upset Because I feel so confused and he gets worried and tries to make it all better saying that he cares for me Because I'm such a good friend. I ask him if he only thinks of me as a friend and he says that I'm more than just a friend, but its hard for him to explain. I'm so confused. I enjoy hanging out with him and at first I didn't want anything serious, but now I don't know what to think anymore. He's taking me shopping this Thursday and then to dinner. Should I bother with this guy, or drop him?

11

What Guys Said 1

• drop him.it doesn't seem he can come over a decision

What Girls Said 1

• drop him. if he says he's not over his ex that's the red flag to leave. if he really wanted to be with you he wouldn't play hot and cold all the time he would just do it. seems like your his rebound girl. don't drink with a guy so much that you can't drive home. they like using that as an excuse for you to sleep over and hopefully get with them too. also, its easy to go fast with everything when you like someone a lot, but slow it down, it gives the wrong impression.