Do you insist on getting even/revenge or just let things go?

I strongly don't believe two wrongs make a right. I just let things go and move one. Why waste all that effort on being so negative when you can just say "Oh well." and let yourself be happy doing something else?

92

Most Helpful Girl

• just bake them a pie with your sh!t in it.

What Girls Said 8

• Good for you dude. They say revenge is sweet but most of the time I'd tend to disagree. I guess it might depend on the situation (I mean there will always be that one exception to the rule) but usually it's best to just let it go and move on with things..

• i always have to speak my mind and get my feelings out. I don't really go the revenge route unless I couldn't do anything about it at the time

• Two wrongs don't make a right, but revenge makes me feel a little bit better. I don't any real damage though, little stuff. A guy I used to know would randomly slap me in the back of head all the time and it was annoying and I always got 'em back for it. Stuff like that.I'm not going around murdering people and keying cars.

• It depends. If it's an issue that extends beyond just me (i.e., a social injustice), then I won't just let it go. I'll do whatever I can to help change things.

If it's a personal thing, like an argument with someone, then I usually just go, "f*** it", and walk away, especially if the other person is incapable of debating respectfully.

• revenge feels amazing [:

• I don't care for revenge/getting "even". Life's too short.

• I let things go. I don't want to get mad.

• I let things go fast.

What Guys Said 2

• I let things go.

...until ample opportunity arises. Then, revenge will be all the sweeter.

• I got hurt real bad by an ex who dumped me. Though I never deep down inside ever wished her badly, I was very upset and angry about it. A situation arose where I had an encounter with her new boyfriend when I was about 90% over her. Everyone expected me to kick his ass and flip, but instead I shook his hand and wished them well. That took the wind out of her sails.