Why you shouldn't try again with your ex?

has anyone had any success stories where they tried again with their ex?

we broke up mainly because of my trust issues. I never trusted him (he never gave me a reason not to) I was always worried he was with other girls or would rather be with them etc. we broke up a couple of months ago. he has a new girlfriend but he says he wants to try again with us.

thing is I trust him less now than I ever have done so I know it would be a really bad idea to get back together...right?!

22

Most Helpful Girl

• because the old issues are always going to be there and get in the way

What Guys Said 2

• try counseling seriously

• It's not his fault, it's yours. You just accused him of a bunch of things that he probably didn't do. You can't have any kind of functioning relationship without trust. Time to grow up.

• dont you think I know that? I wish I didn't have these issues, but I do and because of them I've lost the best thing I ever had so please don't tell me to grow up.

• My ex dumped me irrationally and several months later decided it was a horrible decision. It's too late, there was too much pain.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to work on you first then get back together with him when the time is wrong