After breaking up with someone...how do you pick yourself back up?
I feel awful, and whatever I do so lonely.
I cannot stop crying or thinking about him.
Thinking about him with other woman and what he's been doing.
Just feel worthless and empty...and as if no one will ever want me!
Questioning everything about myself...please help whatsoever xxx To say I'm desperate is an understatement xx
Most Helpful Girl
I suffered a very painful heartbreak months ago, but believe it or not I moved on really quick :)
What you should do is:
1) Understand that he isn't the only man on planet Earth. There are definitely other guys out there who will be willing to make you happy :)
2) If he was a jerk, then you had a fruitful life lesson- the hard way for sure. And if you were the one to be blamed, then you know that you should work on your flaws, if any.
3) Distract yourself with school, work, sports, volunteering, friends, family, hobbies, etc...
4) Talk to your family and friends or whoever is your support system
5) Give it a good cry then move on. There's no reason to mope about it for too long.
6) Give it time. Time heals all wounds :)0