Ex girlfriend still won't talk to me after 3 weeks?

i need help understanding my ex girlfriend broke up with me in a letter 3 weeks ago because of stuff she found on my laptop I left her alone but i recently called and left message cause we still have cellphone together and loan together but I don't understand why she can't at least talk to me so I know what's going on

thx well I got ahold of her and she basically called me every name in the book and called me a scumbag loser and pathetic and not a good person she asked for the money and is fixing the cellphone so I guess its time to move on sadly

22

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex left me with out no letter... Not even a text... she just cut off all contact with me out of the blue...

• That's the worst way for a woman to break up with a man. You need revenge.

What Girls Said 2

• please just learn from your mistakes. but don't take her too literally because I'm sure some of those names were said out of anger...it sounds like you don't even regret the laptop thing (w/e it was) and I'm sure it was hurtful to her. understand her and respect her wishes to be left alone...

learn from your past to better your future

• Maybe you hurt her and now she's afraid of you/sick of being hurt by you. Cutting off contact is like ripping off a band-aid don't reopen her wounds... I'm going through it too I am trying to be strong and not answer him...

• and financially, I bought my ex a car. I was so hurt by what he did, that I don't even care to get the car back or wait for him to sell it because it would just prolong the contact.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm going on 4 months with my ex not talking to me bro. At least you got a letter, I got a text. She moved on too.