Once a cheater, always a cheater?

If you've ever cheated on your wife or girlfriend, have you tried harder to do right by the next relationship? How did that go for you? Did you remain faithful to that one?

BUT, My question IS... have you tried harder to make it right with the next? How did it go for you?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• people change over time, if you like that useless and old fashion idea keep it, and take it to the grave please.

What Guys Said 2

• The only reason I am willing to cheat is if my girlfriend plays mind games with me. The next girl who I hope to be my girlfriend doesn't play mind games therefore I will not cheat on her because even though I only like her I already like her more than the girl I love.

• It all depends if the person wants to change their ways. Each person is different.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so...I was in a relationship (lets say I was very young) and I cheated both guys. Never. Again. The aftermath was too much and very emotionally draining, I learned my lesson.