Girls: Would you ever feel in the right playing the "I cheated on him because he wasn't there for me" card?

Would you ever feel entitled to cheat on your boyfriend if his only fault was working too hard to be there to meet your "emotional needs" as often as you would like?

92

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you ever feel in the right playing the "I cheated on him because he wasn't there for me" card? Yes

Would you ever feel entitled to cheat on your boyfriend if his only fault was working too hard to be there to meet your "emotional needs" as often as you would like? No.

I would cheat if I wanted to. I wouldn't feel entitled about it.

I don't think most girls who play that card feel entitled to cheat rather they rationalize it as why they cheated.

Most bs excuses that cheaters give are usually them rationalizing it. Most of the cards played don't come with the entitlement to cheat.

Seems like the only majority "cheating bs" card that most feel entitled to cheat with is the "she didn't f*ck me enough" card guys usually play.

Most guys feel a guy is entitled to cheat if the girl doesn't put out the amount he wants whether or not she wants to have sex with him. Though it seems like she has to act like she enjoys it.

Despite the facts she's doing something she doesn't want to & the guy is the one treating it like a duty/obligation not something done for pleasure for both partners...so why shouldn't she treat it like a duty she dislikes and is obligated to do...lmfao

What Girls Said 8

• LOL f.uck no! If he's not there for me, I don't want to stay with him at all. It's one thing if he just has a lot going on, but if he actually doesn't try to make time for me or care how I feel, then I'd rather break up than be dishonest and then STILL have an unsatisfactory relationship to come home to. That's just stupid. I don't think there's any excuse for cheating.

• If I didnt' really care about him or was gonna end it anyway that would be an excuse I'd use, however he'd have to be a pretty sh*tty boyfriend for me to do that because if he treated me well and I didn't feel wronged by him, I'd just break up instead of doing that to him

• If you have to justify your actions, you've probably done something wrong.

• No. That's BS. That's the female equivalent of a guy saying "she wasn't fulfilling my sexual needs" which girls seem to think is unfounded and disgusting.

You can't justify cheating. There are no excuses.

If you are unhappy with your relationship you work on it or end it. Cheating is for cowards who don't have the nuts to make a change.

• i think most "justifications" for cheating are bullsh*t. If I really felt like he wasn't there for me enough I'd talk to him about it, and if for some reason we couldn't compromise anything then there would be no point in perusing the relationship. If neither of us are equally happy with the way the relationship is going then it'd best if we end it. There's no reason to cheat, imo.

• never. I'd break it off before I cheated on anyone.

• No but if I strongly disliked the guy and he's cheated on me before, I'd straight up say "I felt like it" and wouldn't bother if he dumped me, I'm just the type who likes to make it even sometimes, so he feels how I felt.. (:

• Yes. If he is blatantly not giving me the attention I need or deserve, and I've already told him this, then yes he shouldn't be surprised if I seek out the attention of other men.

But if he has a legitimately good excuse like working a lot then no it wouldn't be fair for me to go out and cheat on him

What Guys Said 2

• i hope not, that's a sh*tty reason to cheat for sure, as if there's an OK reason to ever cheat.

• There's never a good reason to cheat. If the relationship isn't working out, end it. Why make life more complicated than it has to be?