Should I break relationship up?

i like me friends boyfriend, their always fighting so when they fight do I agree with her or break them up? & how to tell if he likes me without her noticeing?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares if he likes you. That is her boyfriend, not yours. Have respect for your own friend. There are a million of guys out there, you don't need to be interested in her man.

Also, if I were you I'd stay neutral during the fight. And then after tell her my real input.

• i need to know if he likes me because if he does then I will break them up but if he dosnt then I wont

• Wow, you sound like a true friend.

What Guys Said 2

• Without her noticing? There's a way around most problems, but you've just hit on one that is just plain impossible. There's no way for her not to notice!

• doubt you would want some one to do that to you, think of it from another perspective. imagine it from her perspective

What Girls Said 2

• LOL wow, what a good friend you are. I throw friends like you in the trash.

• If you want to stay friends, you should support her. If not, well you know what you want to do.

• anyway 2 tell if he likes me that she won't notice

• I wouldn't know...i don't usually go around breaking people up for my own benefit