Why did my ex keep asking me if I have sex with my current boyfriend??

Recently I have broke up with my ex like 6 months ago...We never have intercourse sex.Now I'm with my new bf.My ex texted me saying that if we could be friend so I said yes as we broke up not really in a bad way.One thing I feel strange is that why would he asked me did I have sex with my bf,did I give him head...I mean it was over but why he acting this weird?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• there are many reasons that start at jealousy yet extend even farther beyond. Because you broke up not iin a bad way he might be wondering deep down why you didn't like him more or why you withheld sex from him (if that was the case) Have you slept with this guy? or given him head? I ask because IF you sleep with this guy then it would discount your exes hope that you didn't sleep with him B/C of a personal choice you made.

to try to word it more simply, he is hoping you would say no and he could justify you as a "prude" (thought probably not in such a harsh word... something with a more positive connotation)

What Guys Said 2

• he's jealous

• What? Lol even after broke up?

• possibly. Maybe he hasn't got over you fully

What Girls Said 2

• Jealousy. He wants to know if you gave your new guy something you wouldn't give him. I wouldn't answer any of those questions.

• I didn't answer it too...i think its personal.

• He is definitely jealous and must still have feelings for you otherwise he wouldn't care. If I were you I would not tell him if you have or not because it would just hurt him plus why does he need to know that its none of his business..