How do I find love again...?

I've been hurt by the men I love (none physically) but every man I've ever dated has broken my heart, the last one being the worst. I moved on, but can't bring myself to begin something with anyone else, it just seems wasteful and time consuming to date, just to have the thought of being broken again... I want to find love, and I want to find a soul mate, doesn't have to happen right now, but I eventually want that. I want a best friend to come home to who I love... But I can't seem to break down my wall and learn to trust again... Any advice from male or female will help...

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you should take a good amount of time to be alone and collect yourself. Focus on you and your goals and not think about guys and dating (no girls either, ok?!).

• No girls, promise! And I have been definitely focusing on myself, which has made me very happy lately, I just don't want to be that pigeon lady from home alone lol... All lonely feeding pigeons on Christmas? Lol

Thanks though, I completely understand what you're saying

• I vaguely remember those movies...had to google the pidgeon lady's story lol... sad story, bro :p ...definitely wouldn't want to be her! link :P

What Guys Said 1

• i pray to God for u... don't worry about it...ok... be happy

What Girls Said 1

• When you learn to be patience and tolerance, sure you can stay with him.