Upset ex boyfriend?

i broke up with a guy who looks perfect on paper, but we were missing that "spark" or chemistry more than anything. it wasn't as if I broke up with him out of nowhere, he had problems with me (he didn't think I was intimate or affectionate enough and he wanted our sex to be more spontaneous) but every time he'd talk about a break up wed talk it out and nothing would happen, so I felt like it was better to get it over with sooner than later. and the issues that he had with me came from that lack of spark on my end. the chemistry just wasn't there. and now he's so mad at me, but I feel like he was going to do it anyway. it wasn't me trying to "beat him to the punch" it was me just making the best choice for both of us I thought...im just feeling so bad about it and how angry he is with me

03

Most Helpful Guy

• if your guy is way too demanding for intimacy and he cannot adjust to you then you did the right thing ending it..if he really cares for you he would show you..appreciate, make efforts and you in turn would reciprocate things with him..there is no perfect relationship it all has bumps on the road only compromise make this work..and as for constantly trying to please him under the sheets don't do it making love is not an obligation or chore for you significant other you do it with that person because you feel it is right and not as a habit =)

What Guys Said 2

• I think you made the right decision. I was in the same situation not too long ago and she had made up her mind she wanted to break up with me, but I was the one who first brought it up. In the end, if she had broken up with me instead of the other way around (although in my case it felt pretty much equal) I would have been more mad but at the same time happy to be done with her. If he was really mad it could have been because you broke up with him before he was quite ready yet.

• "it was me just making the best choice for both of us" -- that's what it sounds like and looks like the right decision

What Girls Said 0