Anyone know how to get back an ex boyfriend?

okay so I've been thinking of ways to get my ex back. I tried makin him jealous but he didn't react the way I wanted him to, so my plan was failed. I tried being friends with him, but that's another epic fail because I'm always the one to start a convo first. and I don't want him to think that I'm running after him. I want things to be just how they used to be. someone please help me!

from

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• By you trying to make him jealous is in a way running after him. I think there's a point where you can't do much to change the situation and its out of your hands. Before you try getting him back make sure it's what you want and it won't blow up in your face because there is a reason he is your ex to begin with. If you cannot just move on or endure it then be direct and let him know, if he feels the same then work from there and if not you just have to open your eyes to other guys.

• I completely agree with noel801...there's not a lot you really can do, in terms of actions to get him back...I think it pays to be upfront about it in this situation. You deserve a straight answer and to be happy. I hope it works out for you :)

• thank you guys :) I hope it works out too. I'm just kind of scared to tell him how I feel because he's reallycocky

• Even if he's cocky there's always a down to earth or more sensitive side to anyone. I think the way he responds to you will say a lot about him as a person and if he's worth your time. you just have to go for it and hope for the best but plan for the rest. Things will work out though so don't worry =) just be positive