Should I call her or find her at uni?

So the last time I talked to her was like a month ago. But it's been ages since we've met and around 2010, we became quite distant. However I want to be close to her again. The problem is I'm going away this holidays to another state. So I won't have a chance to see her during then. So what's the best way to go about this and be close to her again?

Should I call her or find her at uni? And what should I say to her? I don't want to sound creepy or look desperate. And I don't want her to be taken by another guy. So what's the best way I can become close to her again?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Wait, let me clear things up. Do you guys go to the same uni? Are you in any of her classes? If so, you can pretend to mistaken her for somebody else ("Hey, Cindy! Oh..wait, sorry. Wrong person. Aren't you uh.. Sarah? Hey. Didn't we meet last year?) or say her "Hey, David told me to give this to you," and hold a random pencil out. Purposely put on a little strange/awkward face on to show that you are feeling just as awkward as she does (and if she doesn't, that's great). She'll most likely remember you, right? So continue the conversation from there with a "By the way, I haven't seen you in awhile. What have you been up to?" Keep it light and simple, considering how it's technically your first encounter in a long time. And I think you should do this before the holidays. Just so you can take a break from bumping her into again during your trip away. If you're around too much, she might grow suspicious. But if she doesn't go to the same uni as you, I don't think this can apply. Good luck.

What Guys Said 0