How to move on?

hello everyone!

well, I have known this guy for quite some times now (more than one year). We got to know each other at university(abroad). We became good friends and after some time, I realized that we started flirting. He finally told me that he loves me, and, I love him too. He asked me out several times, but I refused because he already has a girlfriend in our home country.

It's been two weeks now, that he asked me out again, and this time, I accepted( only because I really loved him). So, our relationship went to another level (physical). We did not go to the extremes (having sex) but what happened meant a lot to me.

After some days, his girlfriend( in our home country) came to know about me and him. And since then, he ignores me. He excused himself before me for what he did. But I can't get over what happened! I know that, I am at fault too, because I shouldn't have accepted his proposal, but I thought he was sincere when he told me several times that he loves me.

I don't know what to do now, I don't know how to get over this and move on. Why did he do that to me?! :'(

11

What Guys Said 1

• Cause he's an a**hole

Go buy yourself a dildo

What Girls Said 1

• Ok you got to pull yourself together take a few breathes. He don't have respect for women. He is with one woman and asks you out. Chin up you are better than that. You deserve a man that makes you the center of his world. You deserve a man that is loyal trust worthy and his happiness is you. You need to respect yourself he is at fault. Chin up you will meet mr.right and trust me he is not it. I hope this helps remember you desrve a man that makes you the center of his world that loves you cares about you