What are your thoughts on a letter?

Thinking of sending a letter/email to my ex. Kinda telling her how I feel about her and how much she means to me, apologizing again for the issue we had, telling her I understand the need for some time, and asking her for the chance to show her what our relationship means. Also saying that its in her hands and I won't bother her anymore with it. I'm just hesitant because of many reason, the big one being I see her a lot.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• who broke up with who?

What Girls Said 2

• A letter is nice if you just want to get it off of your chest, but if you do decide to take that step, I think face to face is better. I see one person I told not to talk to me every day. I like him as a person, and I wouldn't mind saying hello to him but when I let him into my life he is too pushy for me, it does not seem to bother us. We were not mean about it, just accepted the differences and moved on.

• don't do it! it makes you seem like a p****. just tell her

What Guys Said 1

• I did that thinking it would help and she got a new boyfriend instead. FML