What to do about someone who gives you attitude for no reason?

yes I have done things to my ex that betrayed her trust before but I apologized sincerely and sought her forgiveness. she did forgive me. but for some reason, just like the previous time... she would hear something from an outside source and jump to conclusions, automatically blaming me without even coming to me first. sometimes, like now, I would be completely clueless as to what she's mad about but she would indirectly post things on fb or twitter like "a leopard never changes its spots" and things like that.

to test her I texted her this morning inviting her over to my place for a dinner and she didn't reply. instead she tweeted something about it being animal day and taking a moment to rmb your ex? I don't understand. I did nothing! should I just stop being friends with her once and for all? this has been the 2nd time.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason I don't speak to my ex/ignore him is because we a great relationship he treated me really well! And then we broke up stayed friends kinda thing which we both wanted! but after the break up he turned into an absolute slut (one night stands, dogging his friends for sluts, hooking up with numerous girls in one night and screwing them over) - obviously we have allot of mutual friends and I see him a bit here things etc. Anyway my reasoning is that the person I agreed to be friends with his the person I had feelings for this person I don't know and don't care for it honestly disgusts me! But the crap with your ex posting sh*t on fb/twitter is wack I HATE HATE HATE people that do that like seriously if you have something to say, say it to the person the whole world doesn't need to know! So forget about her, you msging her is feeding the fire only giving her more ammunition and she loves it and obviously craves the attention. Plus when girls post stuff like that it means she is talking poorly about you so why would you even want that?

What Girls Said 1

• don't deal with people who give you the attitude for no reason. not worth it.

What Guys Said 3

• Obviously she still has a grudge against you for whatever you did to betray her trust. That's not really what I would call forgiveness.

Also, if she's tweeting this stuff she knows you're reading it. She's playing stupid games with you. Unless you need more drama in your life, I'd suggest you move on and forget about her.

• Turn around and run in the other direction, and don't look back, she might be lightning fast.

• Yeah, stop being friends with her. She's an emotionally manipulative bitch, who's got a new toy to play with; YOU.

Run. Run fast. Run far.