How do you get somebody off your mind?

Things were going great between me and this girl I really like. We would go to movies, hang out in the park and text for hours at night?

She said she didn't want a relationship and I understood because she just got out of a bad one. All of a sudden she pretty much cut off all contact. She said I was trying to change her mind, but I wasn't. I told her from the beginning that I would go as fast or slow as she wanted. Maybe she was just starting to like me more than she wanted to and had to push me away so it wouldn't go any further.

I want to text her and talk to her everyday but I don't because I want to show her that I am not trying to push her into anything.

But how do I quit thinking about her 24/7?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. First, I think you have made the right choice in not contacting her. It's usually best to give her room and let her contact you when she's ready.

As for how to quit thinking about her... this is a tough thing when you like someone. The best thing I've tried to do is keep myself occupied. Whether it be pursuing a hobby, watching movies, working out, etc.

Good luck man, been there!

What Girls Said 2

• Sigh. You don't really. You just let those thoughts settle down on their own...and they will, over time. There's no way around it.

• Aww well the thing is you have to make her understand so she won't think bad about you. It's going to be hard to get over her, but a girl really likes it when a guy understands her and cares about her feelings. Show her that and shell maybe change her mind:)

If you really want to stop thinking about her then think about something else. Distract yourself or make other friends. Hope I helped you!

What Guys Said 4

• First of all, her behavior was the result of low interest. Period. If she had been interested in you, she would have wanted to explore the possibility of a relationship with you. She cut off all contact because she wasn't interested.

The best way to get her off your mind is to ask other girls out (provided you're interested in them of course). That's what has worked for me.

• go out and hang out with your friends that always occupies me

• fap furiously?

• bitches are nothing more than kleenex's. once you used them up, by soaking them with sticky goo, they are to be discarded and forgetten while making sure that you have more incase you might want to "sneeze" again.

• omg.. I bet you don't have a girlfriend. just saying...

• i'm 20 years old and in college. it's called flings... and my gawd is your face rough. my ONSs look better than you. you can't possibly have a lot of guys hitting on you, just saying. try more makeup hun