Best way to communicate to my ex?

It's been less than two weeks since we broke up. We've talked on the phone once (she called) and texted here and there. She told me on the phone why she broke up with me (and that she regretted it and still cared for me), but she was extremely emotional while doing it.

It's been over a week since that phone call, and I do want her back and to see if we can try to work things out. However, I texted her on Saturday to see if I could call her to talk, and she said sure, but when she's "ready," which in her mind means when she can deal with talking about the feelings. Honestly, this could be a while, because she's never dealt well with talking about her feelings over the phone or in person (I'm surprised she did when she called last week), but I also feel like she thinks what I have to say is bad, though I've told her it isn't. It was to the point where she wanted to know if it was something we could text, and I said I'd prefer to talk about it with her at least on the phone.

Anyway, I wanted to talk about us, what she told me on the phone, and to see if we could work things out, but as much as I want her to hear my voice when I say it, I'm worried that too much time would pass and she'd move on, thinking I don't care, if I have to wait for her to be ready. I considered at least a brief conversation on FB chat, but it just feels so impersonal to me...

Any ideas?
Best way to communicate to my ex?
1
1