She broke up with me and slept with a guy one week after?

Alright, So long story short, I dated a girl for 8 months, she was extremely insecure and very controlling and cut my life off to only things that had to do with her. She broke up with me and slept with a guy one week after, and proceeded to spread a bunch of rumors about me. 4 months after that she comes crawling back, breaks her rebounds heart an starts a tonne more drama for me. She has worked on all her insecurities, and isn't co trolling anymore (to a point) problem is I'm having regrets taking her back now, and I feel like I deserve better. She wants to get married and have kids with me. Should I stick it out? Will it get better or will I forever be haunted of how she treated me before and her rebound? I don't know what to do.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• No. A middle finger is perhaps what you should stick out.

What Girls Said 2

• No, you should not stick it out. If she makes you feel unhappy you need to get out of the relationship. You deserves better and she does not deserve someone who will regret marrying her. :/

• Heck no you don't stick it out she wants to have your kids and get married that means you will be stuck with her and you said she is not controlling to a pint well that's for now once she knows she has you she will be the same person she was before

What Guys Said 2

• Deep down inside people don't change, sure there are exceptions but those who do change do so after years and years of either hard work or extraordinary circumstances. She's just putting on an act that she knows you'll go for. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

• She just wants to get you hooked up to her... that's all nothing to do with you personnaly but the fact you are a man and you took her in :) "like the baby would say, feed me" get it?