Should I have spent more time with him that day?

so I was hanging out with this guy, first time we've hung out together. but when he said he was coming he told me 'im only gonna be able to hang out for a little bit cause I have to meet up with my friend.' I told him it was cool, not to worry. we ended up making out and everything was cool.

so after like 2 hours he asked me what time it was and I told him that it was 1. so he started getting ready and we walked towards the door and then he turned, and asked 'do you wanna go get something to eat?' and I said 'no.. I'm good.' of course I wanted to spend more time with him but I figured it would be kind of rude to say yeah cause what if he had to meet up with his friend and do something important.

he said 'are you sure?' and I said 'yeah I'm fine don't worry.' we ended up talking while he waited at the bus stop until it came. what do you guys think?

11

What Guys Said 1

• > of course I wanted to spend more time with him but I figured it would be kind of rude to say yeah cause what if he had to meet up with his friend and do something important.

Perhaps it could be rescheduled, but since you said 'no' you'll never find out :) It's your guy's responsibility to manage his time and his friends, not yours.

What Girls Said 1

• was he inviting you out to eat because that's what he was going to do with his friend? he might have felt bad about having to leave so invited you out too. why don't you just text him or whatever and say you hope he had a good time with his friend and maybe mention that you didn't want to intrude when he was spending time with his friend and hope he doesn't think you were being rude.

• no he didn't say what he was gonna do with his friend but I think he wanted to hang out at a restaurant by my house or something? :/