How do you take a break up?

To me, they always make me feel really depressed and a lot of the time crying...

• I cry and feel my life is worthless for a long time
  • I cry it out then get over it
  • I get really upset and have trouble thinking and concentrating
    Vote C
  • I get upset, but it doesn't bother me TOO much
    Vote D
  • I don't care
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I see none of the guys would cry =( come on guys there's nothing wrong with crying

93

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly. It depends on the type of relationship it was, and also how it ended. When I really care about the guy and he dumps me, or dies then I cry my eyes out for months. If he was a total creep and stops talking to me. I'm already over it. When he's a creep but I still care about him might cry for an hour. But like I said it depends on how I feel about the guy.

What Guys Said 3

• I get over there is some emptiness but I call it their loss and keep my life moving forward

• My first breakup, I cried for a month.

• Most guys from my experience drink to forget. Of course assuming they were the one that got dumped.

What Girls Said 8

• you find someone better!

• i usually do the dumping, but I got ditched/rejected once.

this is my routine: I get REALLY upset/pissed off for a bit (like a week to a month or something depending on how long we've been dating) and talk and think about thing else and then I feel a bit worthless once I start feeling lonely for a bit and then I'm like LOL. literally.

• best way to beat it (for me and girls anyways...) find other people that love you like your parents, siblings, friends, and spend a lot of time with them. DO stuff with them, not neccessarily just sit around ranting about your break up. The more time you spend with other people and you find you enjoy that you will realize that you don't feel you need your former boyfriend anymore. works for me anyways!

• I've always been the one to do the breaking up so it's never really affected me that much. If my boyfriend broke up with me now though, I'd definitely be doing some crying.

• I have never dealt with a breakup, but since there is no option for that, I chose what I think my reaction would be. Probably A, maybe C or B. But of course it would depend on how much the person meant to me.

• i cry for a while. the first day is the worst, then it gets better after that with good days & bad. I get completely over it when I find someone else and spend time with friends and family.

• I do both A and B.

• 'A' definitely

and I'm feeling like that right now.