Help! Emergency! I want to dump him

alright... so. I have a boyfriend (long distance relationship) that has comeup to where I live for the weekend.i knew that I like another guy more and I was going to dump him over the phone, but when I got home today he was just randomly across the street(grandparents house) and he caught me completly off guard. so I was like "okay.." and we hung out all today and I don't sense anything more than just a friendship. no sparks. and he did'nt try to do anything romantic so I think mabye he's just a little nervous around me and I don't like that. we used to be friends that hung out with each other every day and he could tell me anything, but today it was just awkward. so now I'm sure I want to dump him in person, but I don't know how to do it. Help?!?!? Anyone?!?!?!?

ok I did it! I'm now a single person!

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think the most logical way or reason to break up would be to say it's too hard for me to be with you because of the distance factor. Hey, I really like ya, yata yata, but you live so far away and I want to see my boyfriend more often. In all honesty this is probably 1/2 of the reason your feeling this way anyway so I doubt your not telling the truth.

In fairness though, he hasn't seen you in a while so I could see how things could be awkward.

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like he's not comfortable with you either, so just tell him you're not ready for a steady relatiionship. I bet he'll be relieved because he feels the same way, but doesn't know how to tell you, either!

• YAYA! LOL hey hmu lol jk but that's good though glad you finnally did it ( this question was asked a month ago lol) but I'm glad for you

• Say hey I don't think this is going to work out tell the truth it never fails...he will respect you for it

What Girls Said 0