How to get my mind off my ex?

I want to get my mind off what my Ex Fiance told two night ago. He told me more or less about coming to see him in Winnipeg. Apart of me feels it's not a good idea and should just stay here in Thunder Bay. I'm just feeling and thinking so many things about this. I just don't wanna dwell on it. Any good ideas to get my mind off this? I would love to hang out with my best friend, but he's not here.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand... What did your ex-fiance tell you? He told you to come and see him in Winnipeg? And now you're engaged to someone else, in Thunder Bay? How do you feel about it? Do you still have feelings for your ex? (Sorry, I just want to make sure I get the story straight before I try to give you advice haha).

• Okay,

I'm not engaged to anybody. I haven't changed my relationship status on here. Its been awhile since I have logged on. We were together for 3 1/2 years and been broken up for 6 months. Once in awhile, we keep in contact on Skype. He's been talking about our past lots, and kinda got upset when I told him about my new current boyfriend ( I'm not with him now). He has a new girlfriend now.

• So you're now single, but your ex fianc? has a new girlfriend... But he wants you to come and visit him? That's a bit weird. How do you feel about it? Like would you WANT to, but are afraid to? Or you just find it super awkward that he'd even ask? Or what?