He just stopped talking to me and I don't know why?

Why is it that when you're dating a guy and then you break up, they stop talking to you?

I dated a guy and we were really close friends for a long time we would talk all day and one day he asked me out and I said yes then a month latter we broke up and he still talked to me like two weeks after we broke up and then he just stopped talking to me and I don't know why. I want to be friends with him still at first I thought he hated me so I asked him and he said no so I don't know what the problem is. We have p.e. together and sometimes I see him looking at me I have no idea why he won't talk to me.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• no contact is simply the easiest way to move on.

What Guys Said 3

• You want to put him in the friend zone. If a guy is physically interested in a girl, the LAST place he wants to be is the friend zone. The friend zone means having to listen to all your problems and daily trivia, possibly involving some other guy, while getting none of the things he actually wants from you. No contact at all is just less frustrating than that.

• simple.

he still has feelings for you- but you two broke up and he knows he has to move on. that's why he is avoiding you.

• Its how things work. Its normal.

What Girls Said 0