What do I do when he wants to be just friends?

i love my best friend but he wants to be just friends...what do I do ? I've tried moved on but I can't keep feeling this way ... I love him :/

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't contain your feeling then you have to distance yourself from him. If he doesn't want to be more than friend then you can't force his feeling. I am doing the same thing too distance myself from my roomie. I don't text or call him if not important and I don't hang out with him if I don't have to.

• yeah that's good advice. If you want a relationship and he wants a friendship you're going to have a hard time hanging around him. Like she says, you must distance yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• Avoiding the person love as much as possible is like going through rehab for an addiction. You'll become more stronger for it. You have to remember that there are many attractive guys out there so stop acting like this is the only guy world that can love you back. stop putting this guy on a pedestal.

• It just takes time, don't want it to dissapear in 1, 2, 3... It just doesn't work like that.

First ACCEPT it...

than try to LIVE YOUR LIFE

AND FORGET IT

BE HAPPY for what you have left :)

What Girls Said 1

• cut the communication ...