How long do you usually wait after a break up to kiss or be with another one?

how long do you usually wait after a break up to kiss some other guy without seeming like a slut? like my ex and I broke up a week ago (we just quarreled all the time we never made out during the last half year and it was just a question of time until we break up)

so hiw long would you wait in this case to kiss another guy or to be with another if you always had the option

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you're single, you're single. Kissing isn't too big of a deal anyway, so its only a matter of how you feel about it. When I broke up with my most recent ex, I really had no desire to kiss anyone else for a couple months because I was still getting over him. But my ex before that? I was over it pretty quickly and had no problem going on a date a week later.

What Guys Said 2

• That just seems like a pretty f***ed up thing. More details so we may have more intellect on how to answer. Such as, who broke up with who? How did it happen? Was it mutual? Is there still contact? Does he still express feelings for you? Etc.

• we were at his house first everything was okay than he wanted to push me to do something sexual

which I didn't want so we started to quarrel and I wanted to break up a few weeks ago and he said:probably it's really better to break up and then he changed his Facebook from in a relationship to single which kind of made it official...sometimes he writes me but these "conversations" last like a minute or so

• Weeks or months.

But fromm experience, the girl usually had already options ready

What Girls Said 2

• However long feels right.

• How long were you together for? Would the ex know if it happened?

• 14 months and he would know if I would be in a relationship but not if a kiss somebody