I have been e-mailing and talking on the phone with a guy I met online. We live 4 hours apart. He was supposed to visit me earlier this month, but e-mailed me the morning of the visit to say he was sick and couldn't make it. I didn't respond. A week later he sent me a long 4 paragraph e-mail saying, among other things, that he feels a connection with me and wants another chance to visit. I then caved. He is supposed to visit either 2 or 4 weeks from now, depending on when he can get off work. He says he will let me know ASAP. HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT TO FIND OUT AND HOW SHOULD I RESPOND TO THIS "I'LL LET YOU KNOW ASAP AND HOPE YOU'LL SAVE YOUR DATES FOR ME?"
- Don't respond - this is a waste of timeVote A
- E-mail back, act like nothing is wrong, and wait for him to let me know when, if ever, he'll visitVote B
- E-mail and say I need to know by within a week of the earliest possible dateVote C
- E-mail back and ask when he thinks he can let me know for sureVote D
- OtherVote E
Most Helpful Girl
Well if you had a connection its worth checking into =- BUT I would not REALLY wait on him to see what he does I would continue to date MEN that live in your area so you can meet asap - and date and like each other or not. Also is he supposed to stay at your house after the 4 hr drive - ? that maybe another reason he is just rushing to see u.. OR you both drive 2 hrs and meet half way and have a date there - then both go back home... but really I say find a online date that lives closer to u.. Cheers and good luck!0