Distance as an excuse to cheat?

For males, will you use distance as an excuse to cheat on a girl you say you truly love with all your heart? Let's say she lives one to two hours away because of college but she is 100% loyal to you, and you guys see each other every week or every other week, talk everyday and I mean everyday, and communicate perfectly. will you cheat on her because you say she is never there with you? Will you use that as an excuse to cheat on her? even though she will never even imagine cheating on you? Please tell me your experiences, and thank you so much!

Let's also say you been together for 2 years.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, not an excuse. whether its 2 hours or 2 states away, I will still consider her my girlfriend and communicate with her normally. It's stupid for one to cling to that as an excuse, I'm loyal as a dog to a master when it comes to a relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• no because that means I didn't truly love her

• Would I cheat Doubt it, Would I feel lonely and miss that intimacy yes. If your just an hour away then He could have just came to see you?

• I feeL lonely and miss intimacy too and I wouldn't cheat. He can't because he doesn't have much money so we visit each other when we can and I will say it`s still a lot of times we see each other per month.

• Poor excuse I'd say.

What Girls Said 1

• I understand wanting to be with your partner more regularly. But there is never an excuse to cheat. Wrong is wrong.