How do you get over someone?

So last year I met a girl at school. We gradually became really good friends. Not so long after this I developed a crush, which turned into full fledged love. (even though some of you may disagree) but anyway I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said no. Me liking her is making things awkward between us so I need to stop feeling this way. I just don't know how, help!

11

What Girls Said 1

• Well I know it's hard but you need to give her space,you know text her less,call her less and even see her less and bring girls around him sometime and that would make her wonder and say no also sometimes like when she wants y'all to chill tell her you can't because you got stuff to do,just don't show her you care too much.I knw this may be a bad advice but trust me it might work girls hate when you ignore them and most of them develop love like that.I did myself I didn't like my boyfriend but after telling him I didn't like him he started chilling with other girls,canceling on me,not paying too much attention as before I told him I didn't like him but than I started liking him because I couldn't stand seeing him with other woman so don't five up keep trying and gd luck hunny ;)

What Guys Said 1

• The best way to save your friendship is by talking to her, Let her know you had a fallout and explain why this friendship means So much to u.. and hope she understands(finger's crossed)