How can I get him to stop harrassing me?

So about a year ago I broke up with my fiance and I moved back home for study. He didn't take it very well but I knew I was making the right decision. For months after he was emailing and phoning me constantly. Creating multiple accounts and harassing me, horrible messages. every time time I blocked an email address he would create a new one. I recently found out he moved to my city, this is from nearly half way across the world. I'm receiving creepy texts and calls and now I don't even answer my phone unless I am sure of the number. I've become very anxious and I am wondering if I can do anything about this?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest you go to the police get a restraining order taken out on him ASAP.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0