My ex girlfriend really burned me unexpectedly

I had what I thought was a good girlfriend over the summer. We dated for about 3-4 months. Around my birthday (in September) our problems got pretty obvious, but I tried to work them out with her. Now, its almost as if we're bitter and not speaking. It's killing me but I haven't contacted her in almost 3weeks. I want to be in her life, as a good friend or a boyfriend but I'm not sure what to think. I only asked her to be honest and up front with me, which is what did not happen towards the end of our stint. I'm still in a recovery state but I'm doing better with time. I'm hoping to hear from her soon or at least have her contact me to talk about things so I won't be left int he dark. Is there a chance that'll happen or will she probably forget about me when she came onto me in the first place? I don't understand how a girl could be so crazy about me, chance into someone else so quickly

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Burned you how? If she is no good then dump her move on. How to move on is the question. You have to stop associating your thought pattern to her and begin to replace them with something new fun, and only you. You have to take control of your emotions and be real about this because its grieving a loss but what are you losing? Its the feeling of loss but you have to decide what to gain from this. Start now. Start today. Go out, have fun and stop trying to work it out with her, but rather work it out with yourself. Take your power back.

• Normally I would, but I'm in my last year of school and I live by myself. I'm doing my best to not dwell on it but I have my moments. I can't help but think about her, but she's not the same girl I was introduced to. I've done everything I can to try to fix things (shortly after the break up) to be on good terms and I thought we were fine. She sent me a text a few days afterward saying I've caused too much drama and she doesn't want to talk to me for a while, which isn't true

• it's just misunderstandings, but she won't sit down and talk to me about this. I'm going out and being around friends which helps but its not nearly the same as having a girlfriend around to be more affectionate with. Maybe I'm just oblivious to something but I don't understand what happened or why we aren't even on speaking terms

What Girls Said 1

• Call her!

• I said call her before seeing your title post of she burned me. SO uhhh its not totally out of the question but really what's the intentions. If I need to find something out Ill do it but it sounds like your wanting to reconnect or something and its not good if she is no good. take your power back!

What Guys Said 1

• I definitely think there is a chance. You guys have been close and relationships like that usually just don't fade away.