Ex boyfriend wants to chat?

He talks about old times with you and asks you to put on the video cam so he can see your pretty face and says to undress like before and you tell him no a million times he asks and you say no he won't take no for an answer having a boyfriend you are not even interested ! keep telling him no because you are in a relationship and you would never cheat he says that isn't cheating unless its face to face interaction he says its not cheating you disagree and are not even interested in doing it and he says that one day you will learn that is not cheating . don't hate me for not doing what you ask we say goodbye and I log back in a few minutes later invisible and he says you are not the girl I got to fall in love with me before I am sorry I can't do it what does he mean by that? He doesn't have a camara so he doesn't appear on the screen and says next week I wil get one. Does that mean he won't ever put on his camara for me to see him? How many of you agree that is infidelity to do what he asked for even though you don't even want to its his desire and he keeps begging you but you say no? How many of you disagree that it isn't infidelity. What do you guys agree on what is infidelity?
Ex boyfriend wants to chat?
Add Opinion