She cheated on me with a guy on the internet but left me on the terms of I will never change

Hi I'm 20 years old been with this girl now for 6 years been engaged for 2 years.. This last year has been rocky we have been arguing about petty things over and over an I lost love for her and didn't treat her the way she wanted to be treated coming up towards Xmas we were finding things to calm us down so I introduced her to world of warcraft on my laptop a month down the line my relationship felt weird I was feeling that she didn't love me enough as she did I had a suspsion that she was cheating on me with someone else so I installed a keylogger on my own laptop week later I found out she was she was talking to a guy on the Internet telling him she loved him and she was horny ectect I felt down went into depression then finely told her and she said it was just a friend and she was joking around then I found she was texting allot and before I could do anything she dumped me but on the terms of arguments and I would never change my ways... Now its nearly a month down the line were not even together and we still argue because I contact her and tell her I still love her and she always tells me she still loves me and there's no one else in the picture I ask to see her but she always says she not ready she needs time to think what she wants I try to but I always somehow mess it up.. She always says lets stay friends maybe down the line we mite get back together again but she won't let me talk to her for no longer than 10mins or even on msn when she's at home pretty much just blanking me saying the same stuff (I want to be left alone I don't want anyone else) she won't come back to me because she's got drummed in her head that I don't love her and I will never change and I can't show her I've changed if we have no contact... I'm so confused about everything I need help :(
4
3