Ex girlfriend cried, is mad because I got with 7 girls after her...

So, long story short of history with my ex and I.

She left me, I never left her, she played a bad joke about her getting rapped, treated me cold here and there, we had a Hot and Cold up and down relationship. Thing is, we went long distance for most the time. I was her first too btw.. but I would've never gone that far with her if I hadn't cared that much and I still do care very much.

Anyway, she left me last year in summer '10. We've been off and on talking. I loved this girl very much, enough to where I was so hurt in return I wanted to die for a couple months and was depressed so severely, my life crashed and caved, I dropped out college couldn't handle the heart pain and stress. Moved out and had to relocate myself.

Anyways... My Ex and I talked. She wanted to know how many girls I had been with prior to her. I'm not gonna say ...but uh. haha.. she wasn't happy. She said she'd been with 1 guy. I had been with more than just 1 girl since her. I was on the rebound trying to get over her, so I guess you can say it is understandable for what I did.

She's mad and she cried about. What should I do about this? I told her I was sorry, but she wanted the answer. I know you're not really suppose to tell your ex anything that happens outside the relationship after its broken up but I think it was a time of honesty. wasn't a time of trying to repair anything cause I don't think hearing our responses were repairing, more just of trying to relieve or paranoia or thought of each other being with multiple people.
+1 y
Realized I said I wouldn't say how many girls I'd been with, and I put it on the title. Fail.

haha..but anyways.. thanks for anymore answers and comments.

really helps me cause my mind is so clouded at the moment about the whole situation, I didn't do anything wrong yet she is so hurt by it which is what makes it so hard to understand. other than she still has feelings for me.
4
2