My ex went back to his ex from before me, so WHY are they BOTH watching what IM doing/how I act?

my ex brokeup wif me becos he figured out I'm really not gonna "give it up". we haven't talked much since ending it, maybe 4x. I even wished him on something and he didn't thank me. his friends ask me how I'm doing when they see me, but I don't even mention the breakup. I act like nothing happened. do you think theyre probing for answers?

after we broke up, he started talking to his ex from before me. when we were dating, she used to act HELLA childish [example: she sqawked @me +did more tings]. he told me he regretted dating her, so whys he chilling wif her now? to get sex from her [cos she had sex wif him before]? I saw her the other day and I think he was wif her; I didn't even look long enough to see. she was staring at me super hard. I don't know why becos shouldnt she just be happy that he's around her now and not me? [she used to stare at me a lot when me +him were together] is she trying to see if I'm taking notice? [which it clearly shows I'm not becos I don't look at her for more than 1 sec].

what do you think about how EACH of em is acting

what do you think THEY think about how IM acting?

My ex went back to his ex from before me, so WHY are they BOTH watching what IM doing/how I act? Shouldnt they just be happy in the moment?
My ex went back to his ex from before me, so WHY are they BOTH watching what IM doing/how I act?
Add Opinion